Friday, May 18, 2012

It's coming along!

This blog is starting to come along. I'm learning a lot about blog stuff and a bit of the more complex html. details. I think I'm going to try and blog at most weekly. Looking and researching other people's blogs there are a ton of them out there and some pretty good one's too. I think though if I want to do animation and slide show stuff, I may have to pay for that down the road.

Onto the week. It's been busy to say the least. My training is going well. I'm not only able to hang on the group rides but I'm able to actually start putting the hurt on some of the guys as well. On the Saturday ride, I intentionally let a gap open up just so I could chase it down and recover when a few guys got away. That is some good racing simulation for free. We'll see how things go this weekend. I want to try to lead out a teammate. I've been checking out each stage of ATOC and it's pretty good motivating. Sagan is on a different level for sure!

Food wise has not been so good. I only juiced one time this week and then ate out the rest. Granted nothing super unhealthy but it gets expensive plus I know I'll  be going out this weekend. It's all about balance. As a result, I gained about a half a pound this week as well. I actually thought it would be a lot more than that. I've got a crit coming up at the end of the month and then focusing on the wedding! More to come and pics to follow. Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It